Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stormology 101 - Dr. Bill Lawrence

I stumbled upon Bible.org in looking for Bible studies on Elijah and some other references. Before downloading the podcasts and materials I wanted to get the background of the website and writers. Then on their home page there was reference to a study that seemed interesting to me - "Why Does God Lead Us Into Storms?" by Dr. Bill Lawrence of Dallas Baptist Theological Seminary. Hmmm....this seemed to hit the spot for me. I downloaded the first podcast and sermon notes. Wow! Stormology 101 was the first sermon and I sobbed through most of it because it cut straight to my hurt healing heart.

If you have some time or are looking for a moving study, try this one and any others of interest on Bible.org. I've also downloaded other Bill Lawrence's studies/sermons that look like they might be good too. I will blog what I find...

No comments: