Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am so sick of bugs and other creepy crawlies!

Today has been a really bad day for bugs and creepy crawlie things. I don't know why today has been so bad since it hasn't rained and is average warm. We live in the middle of LOTS of foliage - trees, ivy, etc. (You can hardly see our house from the street.) So I know it is all breeding ground for these things, but can't they stay outside?!

Let's see, today I found a cricket spider or camel spider, caterpillar (fuzzy and striped), a BIG FAT 4" - 6" millipede, and 4 other bugs, not to mention tiny little ants in the bathroom we can't get rid of. We always have spiders, little ones, daddy longlegs and several BIG wolf spiders. There is always some sort of bug trying to get in our house. We look like crazy people coming out of our house as we wave our arms like crazy to get rid of the spider webs outside the door. (There are two big tall bushes on either side of the door and we have cut them back almost to bare sticks to try and cut down on the webs.) My neighbor does the same thing - so I don't feel so bad!

No comments: