Thursday, January 1, 2009

Movie Review: "Marley & Me"

Well, this has been an unusual thing for me to actually go to a theater to see a new movie in one week! We went Christmas Eve and then I had a left over coupon for a ticket that was going to expire on 12/31. So I decided on "Marley & Me" with Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson.

This was a pretty good movie. It was funny, sweet, and emotional. There wasn't a dry eye in the place at the end of the movie. I heard sniffles all over. It was pretty clean but families should be warned that there is one scene where Marley gets a little "friendly" with the dog trainer and then the ending might be difficult for kids to grasp or handle.

It seemed as though there was something for everyone to relate to in this movie. Since it was based on a true story it was very real. I would highly recommend this movie for a guilt-free indulgence and a possible family movie.

No comments: