Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back from Lotusphere

I spent last week in Orlando/Disney World at Lotusphere. It was my first Sphere. I had typically attended The VIEW's Admin conferences in Boston in my previous Lotus days years ago. Then after my 4 yr sabbatical I am back in Lotus World. So I had the good fortune of attending Lotusphere which was more beneficial to me now since I am pure development now, not wearing the Admin and Dev caps.

Several regrets, however...1.) get registered earlier - no hotels on-site 2.) go to more sessions, bofs, etc. 3.) stick to the present and a little future, rather than lots of future and little present 4.) more networking with the pros, and more exploration of products. Those are a few...but I am just a newb to the Sphere. If there is a next time, which I hope there is, I will be a little more savvy.

I am gathering other Lotus blogs like a mad person - there is so much info to glean there and I love it all.

Lady Sterling

No comments: