Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A lot happens at the garden in 10 days

The last post I put up was from 5/21/2010. Here are posts from 5/31/2010. Isn't this crazy?

These are shots of our community garden. I do love coming here even though it isn't at home and isn't very convenient. It makes me hunt for a home where I can have a garden. Please?!

Here are a couple of carrots I pulled up that were choking out my jalapeno. I will try them again another time....when I can be more patient. :-)


Here is an assortment of other plants around my plots - cucumbers, green peppers, tomatoes, squash and flowers:

This last picture you can tell how badly I need to get out and weed around the flowers. It is hard to tell what is flowers and what is weeds!


Here is a picture of my new jalapenos I planted. I hope these survive and do better.


No comments: