Friday, September 26, 2008

Book Review - "Me, Myself, & Bob" by Phil Vischer

I finished reading (a few weeks ago) an autobiography from the VeggieTales creator, Phil Vischer entitled "Me, Myself, & Bob: A True Story About God, Dreams and Talking Vegetables".

Being an avid VeggieTales fan, I was really looking forward to reading Phil's autobiography and reading the history of VeggieTales and Big Idea. This was a super easy read and thoroughly enjoyable. Whether you are interested in the evolution of the creative cutting edge animation or the evolution of your favorite animated characters or the whole enchilada, this is a great book. Further, the things that God brought Mr. Vischer through and the things that God taught him, were incredible. Mr. Vischer shares his spiritual growth in a full circle and it is incredibly profound. Not many books of this sort really "minister" to me, but this one ministered to me as well as my husband.

I highly recommend this book if you can get a hold of it.

No comments: